Make Scroll Box On Blogger

Scrollable content areas are probably the best invention since the light bulb. They allow you to specify an area that can be filled with any type of content, and then scrolled through. By using scroll content areas you have the ability to organization anything, with ease. Check out the examples below to see what all the fuss is about.

Example of Scroll Box:

See, isn't this cool?
Cool! Now you can put super long text on your profile, and it won't make it insanely long. This is great for use when you have tons of interests to list, music, movies, tv, and more! It can even be used for your About Me, Whom I'd like to me, and so on. It has endless, creative possibilites. Borders can be applied to it, colors, any type of style.


First Scroll Box


Your content in here.Your content in here.Your content in here.Your content in here.Your content in here.Your content in here.Your content in here.Your content in here.Your content in here.Your content in here.Your content in here.Your content in here.Your content in here.Your content in here.Your content in here.Your content in here.Your content in here.Your content in here.Your content in here.Your content in here.

Use this code :


<div style="width:200px;height:100px;overflow:auto;
border-width:2px;border-color:000000;border-style:solid;">
Your content in here.</div>


Second Scroll Box


Your content in here.Your content in here.Your content in here.Your content in here.Your content in here.Your content in here.Your content in here.Your content in here.Your content in here.Your content in here.Your content in here.Your content in here.Your content in here.Your content in here.Your content in here.Your content in here.Your content in here.Your content in here.Your content in here.Your content in here.

Use this code :


<div style="width:426px;height:100px;overflow:auto;
border-width:2px;border-color:000000;border-style:solid;">
Your content in here.
</div>

 

15 comments:

Julie said... December 26, 2008 at 12:27 PM  

Thank you! That is great!

Kelly @ Wisdom Begun said... April 9, 2009 at 7:59 AM  

thank you so very much! Great tip!

Jordans said... May 18, 2009 at 7:24 AM  

I can't seem to keep my html codes in the box. I want to be able to give the codes for backgrounds that I make and for some reason when I put the codes in the scroll box it shows up blank on my post. Can you help?

Corinne Morash said... August 3, 2009 at 10:29 PM  

Finally! Thank you so much for this code!!! thesplendidstuff.blogspot.com

Sherab said... August 7, 2009 at 7:17 PM  

Uhm, can you help me with making a scroll box for my Hi5 site?
I've googled questions about how to make a scroll box but all they seem to have is scroll boxes codes for Myspace and Blogger.. and when I tried to copy the code and do some editings on my hi5, it doesn't work, all I see is half of each letters' tops.. so yeah, can you help me?
Thanks.

Rangoli said... December 12, 2009 at 6:21 AM  

Thank you somuch it helps me a lot!!!! http://daastamilprograms.blogspot.com

Anonymous said... December 21, 2009 at 2:37 PM  

Can you put all of your posts in one scroll box, even ones from the past? please reply as this would be very helpful because it has been bugging me for a while now. thank you very much

Unknown said... August 29, 2010 at 10:55 AM  

thanks for the tip its great
iused it @
aandhramirchi.blogspot.com

Sofiayantie said... September 5, 2010 at 10:32 AM  

thanks for sharing this tutorial.. ;)

Michelle said... September 16, 2010 at 2:58 PM  

How do you put HTML code inside the scroll box? For example, I want to show the code for my blog button. Every time I insert the code inside the scroll box, it converts the code TO my blog button. I don't want that. I want to actually show the html code. HELP!

Suresh Raju Pilli said... November 24, 2010 at 5:57 AM  

Thank you very much ..

Suresh Raju Pilli said... November 24, 2010 at 5:58 AM  

Thank you very much ..

cOnfuSeME said... January 23, 2011 at 2:17 AM  

thanx..;)

» said... March 23, 2011 at 11:31 AM  

thx 4 sharing dude! :)

BlackCatXIII said... May 24, 2011 at 8:14 AM  

Thank you very much!!!

http://sexy-blog-gallery.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment